160 S. Mannheim Road
More Upcoming Events
Become a Member
German Shepherd Level Members:
Visit Our Partners Page!
Donate a Kuranda Cat Bed
Donate a Kuranda Dog Bed
of the Month
1. What is one of your favorite quotes?
"All things are
possible through the Lord who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
2. If you could choose one age to be for the rest of your life, what
age would you pick and why?
33 - I feel like I know who I am at this age and I still have the energy to
go out and do what I love.
3. Why is helping animals important to you?
Pets give their very best to you every day. I feel honored by their
love and presence in my life. Helping animals is a way for me to show
4. What is the best advice you could give a new pet owner?
Partner with a veterinarian either before getting the pet or soon after.
5. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? I
would like to learn how to dance.
6. When you get 30 minutes of free time or more,
how do you spend it? Reading a book or
writing in my journal.
7. What do you do as a volunteer for Magnificent
Mutts Rescue? I clean the cat cubes in
the Hillside Petco. I also assit in adoption events when they are on a
8. What story does your family always tell about you?
How I always wanted the biggest piece of cake or pie when I was younger.
9. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Washing the dishes.
10. If your life could have a soundtrack, what song would best
describe it? Lord of the Rings soundtrack
- everything is always epic in my life.
If you are interested in becoming a Magnificent Mutts volunteer please
check out our
opportunities page! Thanks!
Please read about some of our previous Volunteer's
of the Month!