Meet Corie Hartman
1. How did you get involved with Magnificent Mutts & Meows and what type of volunteer work do you do for the rescue?
My family adopted from Magnificent Mutts in May of 2016. We started fostering dogs, puppies and even had a few kittens in March of 2017. I also help with supplies and some fundraising.
2. Are you a cat or dog person?
I love both.
3. Do you have a favorite breed?
4. Why would you recommend someone adopt a cat or dog?
There are so many animals in shelters and kennels that need to be loved. Plus, if we don’t buy from the breeders hopefully they will stop.
5. What kind of work or hobbies do you do outside of rescue?
I have a small arts and crafts business where I do paintings, wood signs and more.
6. Do you have a favorite food?
Never met a potato I didn’t like.
7. What is your favorite song, type of music or band?
I’m a country girl.
8. Do you have a favorite vacation spot or most favorite vacation memory?
Growing up it was Gatlinburg, TN now that I live away from home it’s going home to see the family.
9. What was the last movie you watched? (or what is your favorite tv show and why?)
Last movie was The Bird Box, favorite show right now is The Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon.
10. Feel free to tell us something about yourself you would like others to know.
Joining Magnificent Mutts has been one of best choices I’ve made. Fostering all of these precious babies is so rewarding and watching them move on to their fur-ever homes makes my heart so happy. I’ve had the chance to meet some wonderful people and have made some amazing friends I hope to have for a lifetime. Thank you Linda and Magnificent Mutts.