Meet Zach Poling
1. Your Name (and age): Zach Poling, 13.
2. How did you become involved with Magnificent Mutts & Meows? My mom signed us up because we didn’t have a dog at the time and we wanted to have the joy of dogs.
3. What is the best thing about volunteering in rescue? Being able to get to meet and save so many dogs.
4. What would you tell a classmate who asked if volunteering is worth it? That it is. You get to save lives and provide happiness.
5. How many, and what type of pets do you have? I have a frog, and a dog named Teddy.
6. Do you have a favorite breed? Rottweiler.
7. What is your favorite school subject and why? Science because it involves all types of things.
8. How do you spend your free time after school? Play video games, walk the dogs, and play soccer.
9. What do you plan to be when you grow up? A soccer player.
10. Tell us what your favorite snack food is. Popcorn.
11. Last but not least, Cubs or White Sox? Cubs.