Meet the Bouma Foster Family
1. How did you get involved with Magnificent Mutts & Meows?
Saw the need for fosters on Facebook and knew the timing was right.
2. Are you a cat or dog family? Can you be both?
Dogs only. Some of the kids are allergic to cats.
3. Do you have a favorite breed?
No. They are all special and unique, can’t pick one!
4. Why would you recommend adoption?
So many dogs are in need of homes, and the breeders are not all what they portray themselves to be.
5. Tell us about activities your family enjoys.
Up to this point, we have been a sports-oriented family. With 3 girls, it was volleyball and softball for years, and with our “tiny” son it has been football. But it’s coming to an end.
6. What is your favorite dessert or snack food?
In our house, it’s just about anything!! If it is sweet, someone wants it!!
7. What is your favorite song, type of music or band?
Music is crazy with having six of us! We literally can be listening to pop one second and then all be singing a country song! We like a lot of different stuff!!
8. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Wow, where to start?? Let’s just say we have all done some things that had us all laughing our butts off at each other! With 6 people, the circus is in town daily!!
9. Do you have a favorite vacation spot or vacation memory?
We love to travel and tend to try something new every summer. So to pick just one is impossible.
10. Real or fiction, alive or dead, who would you most want to have lunch with and why?
We’ve lost both our fathers, and a brother, and two incredible dogs Shadow and Tracker…. so it would be a group picnic with them all!
12. Feel free to tell us something about yourself you would like others to know. Things like Cubs vs. Sox? Deep dish or thin? Pet peeve?
We, as a group, agree on Cubs, Blackhawks, and are a house divided between the Bears and Packers.