1. What do you do for Magnificent Mutts Rescue?
I transport dogs from Geneva to EACC when needed. I also help out with PR on various Facebook pages when I can.
2. What is one of your favorite songs?
I don’t really have a favorite song, but Neil Diamond has been my all time favorite singer. I also love the songs from The Sound of Music.
3. If you could take a vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I have yet to visit Hawaii. Maybe someday…..
4. Why is helping animals important to you?
The innocence of all animals, especially dogs, has always spoken to my heart. I guess I feel I have a responsibility to advocate for them since they can’t speak for themselves.
5. Do you have any fun summer plans, such as a vacation or concerts?
We don’t have any long vacations planned, but we’re looking forward to some “stay-cations” on the weekends.
6. Why would you tell somebody that they should adopt a pet?
Because everyone deserves a second chance on happiness in life.
7. What pets do you currently have?
Lorna Doone is our Shelite-Pom mix, who is 11 years old this month. Mika is our German Spitz, who is 4 this year. Both are rescue dogs, of course!
8. Do you have any hobbies? What do you do for fun in your spare time?
Anything that fuels my creative side. I love to garden in the summer. I also own my own bracelet making business (10% of all my sales go to animal rescue, of course!) I also enjoy a good book now and then!