Meet Barb Larocco!
We asked Barb some questions and this is what she had to say.
1. What do you do for Magnificent Mutts Rescue?
I review and process applications for dog adoptions as well as coordinate adoption events.
2. What was the last good movie you watched or book you read?
3. If you could take a vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Riviera Maya. We’ve been a few times with the kids and love it. I’d also love to bring my children to Disney World since they have never been there.
4. Why is helping animals important to you?
Animals love unconditionally and without prejudice. They bring so much joy and ask so little in return.
5. Will you be getting your spring cleaning done or not?
What’s spring cleaning?
6. Why would you tell somebody that they should adopt a pet?
Dogs and cats end up in rescue because of circumstances beyond their control. They’re victims of a death, illness, divorce, or a move that didn’t
include them. Or they were displaced by a new baby. Or their owners just didn’t learn how to train them or spay/neuter them to prevent pregnancy. When you adopt from a rescue, you become part of the solution to the overpopulation crisis. You give a deserving animal a new home. You free up cage space for another animal needing to be adopted. And your adoption fee goes toward helping save others as well as spaying/neutering which help prevent more unwanted litters.
7. Where did you grow up?
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
8. Do you have any hobbies? What do you do for fun in your spare time?
I enjoy reading, going to the movies and spending time with my children including my fur kids