Lozen Brownbear Salter
1. How did you get involved with Magnificent Mutts and what type of volunteer work do you do for the rescue?
I met Linda Lattel years ago. Animals are a huge part of my culture as teachers and guides. I saw the great work being done for the animal nation dogs, cats and once in a while rabbits.
Because my life is deeply spiritual, teaching, artist, readings officially since 1992, I run an event called the Mystic Market. I was moved to use this as a way to help. I dedicate it as a fundraiser for Rescue animals. I love what Magnificent Mutts does. Seemed it was a good match.
2. Are you a cat or dog person?
I’m both! I love them both.
3. Do you have a favorite breed?
Not really, they all are very beautiful, I could never have a favorite. They all bring the best of themselves to teach me how to live life.
4. Would you recommend someone adopt a cat or dog?
Absolutely! It’s a win win choice.
5. What kind of work or hobbies do you do outside of rescue?
I’m a Spiritual council, teacher, reader and artist. I’ve had my own business since 1992. A dream come true, which is extremely life fulfilling.
6. Do you have a favorite food?
Hahha yes, I enjoy a good pizza!
7. What is your favorite song, type of music or band?
I’m an 80’s fan like Journey, Boston, etc. But I like One Republic and Gavin Rossdale.
8. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Hum, I’ve had a few hahhaah but small ones like saying hi to someone that ended up being a stranger or calling someone the wrong name.
9. Do you have a favorite vacation spot or most favorite vacation memory?
I’d have to say vacations aren’t something I get to do, so I’d have to say that when I was a kid, family vacations were always great.
10. What was the last movie you watched?
Avengers. I like all kinds of movies though. I’m looking forward to seeing Doctor Strange.
11. What else should we know about you?
I’m a Marvel fan.