Meet Liz Zizzo
1. How did you get involved with Magnificent Mutts & Meows and what type of volunteer work do you do?
I was introduced to Mag Mutts through a few coworkers of mine and have been fostering ever since. I attend as many adoption events as I can and have recently started to help out with fundraising events.
2. Are you a cat or dog person? Can you be both?
Dogs > Cats.
3. Do you have a favorite breed?
4. Why would you recommend adoption?
Because you’re making such a big impact in the world even though it might seem insignificant.
5. Tell us about hobbies you do outside of rescue.
I enjoy going camping with my husband and our dogs as well as trying out new craft beer. People who may know me might also tell you I have a bit of a makeup addiction.
6. What is your guilty pleasure food?
7. Do you have a favorite vacation spot or vacation memory?
My husband and I love visiting Sarasota Florida, in fact it’s where we got married.
8. What TV show or series do you binge watch?
Recently it’s been Fixer Upper.
9. Real or fiction, alive or dead, who would you most want to have lunch with and why?
Probably my Grandfather since I wasn’t able to meet him.
10. Cubs vs. Sox?
Cubbies all the way!!