Meet Sarah Woods
1. What inspired you to start volunteering with Magnificent Mutts & Meows?
They did such a wonderful job giving Bailey a forever home.
2. What is your favorite thing about being a volunteer here?
Being able to teach my kids all animals need a home.
3. Why would you recommend someone volunteer in rescue?
They can save a baby’s life.
4. Describe a memorable moment you had while volunteering.
There is one little one that just stole my heart and it is Michelangelo.
5. Are you a cat or dog person?
I am both.
6. Do you have a favorite breed?
I do not have a favorite.
7. Why would you recommend someone adopt?
They would be giving a baby a second chance to have a family.
8. What kind of work or hobbies do you do outside of rescue?
I work for Serco.
9. Do you have a favorite food?
10. What is your favorite song, type of music or band?
I love country music. Garth Brooks.
11. Do you have a favorite vacation spot or most favorite vacation memory?
I love going camping with my family to Beufort, South Carolina.
12. What was the last movie you watched?
The last movie I saw was Trolls 2, with my kids.
13. Feel free to tell us something about yourself you would like others to know.
I am a mother of 4 wonderful children, 5 dogs, and 2 cats. I love them all. I have a big heart and would do anything for anyone, if they need it.