In Memory of Brian Michael Thomas “B Tom”
Brian Thomas joined Magnificent Mutts & Meows in September, 2018. He helped take care of our cats at two store locations – the Naperville Petsmart and Naperville Petco. Brian passed away suddenly at home at age 28. For his birthday in November he asked for donations for our rescue because our mission meant a lot to him. His family is now requesting donations to us in lieu of flowers, and $1200 has been raised. Brian was a kind young man who believed in helping others and was a true animal lover. He felt a deep connection with a cat named Jerry and the feeling was clearly mutual. Brian adopted Jerry in mid-November and they immediately had a strong bond. He thought it was possible that Jerry was reincarnated from their family cat, Whiskers, who passed away at 19, right around the time Jerry was born – the two are very much alike. Jerry now waits on Brian’s bed for him to return.
- Judi Knusta
- Kimberly A Torrence — In memory of Brian Michael Thomas “B Tom”
- Michael Perfetti — In Memory of Brian Michael Thomas Our deepest Condolences From: The Perfetti Access Group
- Jonathan Fujiu — In memory of Brian. Our thoughts and prayers to the family from the Fujius
- Lauren Kesselring — Kristin – Thinking of you and your family during this time. We both love you and are here for anything you may need! All our love, Kristin Filardo and Lauren Kesselring.
- Deborah LaCorte
- Jordan Johnson — In loving memory of Brian Thomas, B Tom. We are so lucky to have known you. You are so greatly missed. Rest In Peace. love Jordan and Lalo
- James Wleczyk — B-Tom you will forever be missed and always in out thoughts and prayers ..Rest in Peace. Love the Wleczyk’s
- Michael Falardeau
- Phyllis Bennett — Donation in memory of Brian Thomas
- Deb Mungillo — In Memory of Brian Thomas
- Sandra Garner — In memory of Brian Thomas. A wonderful young man lost too soon.
- Between me, you, and the Wall — In Memory of Brian Thomas.
- Alexa Niksich — In Memory of Brian Thomas
- Victoria Ross — In Memory of Brian Thomas