Meet Mark Fodrey
1. How did you get involved with Magnificent Mutts and what type of volunteer work do you do for the rescue?
My wife found them on the internet and we contacted them after we left our last rescue group. We currently foster, mostly the big dogs and we organize
the Run4Paws 5K.
2. Are you a cat or dog person?
3. Do you have a favorite breed?
Big, the bigger the better!
4. Why would you recommend someone adopt a cat or dog?
I would recommend adopting from a rescue over buying a dog in 98% of cases. Dogs do not enter into rescue because they want to, they enter into rescue because people put them there and it’s up to us to save them.
5. What kind of work or hobbies do you do outside of rescue?
Scuba Diving, Running, Coaching my kids sports, camping, just about anything outdoors.
6. Do you have a favorite food?
BBQ Brisket and craft beer
7. What is your favorite song, type of music or band?
Dave Matthews Band
8. What is your most embarrassing moment?
When I had to ride on the back of my wife’s motorcycle to the bar where we were meeting friends.
9. Do you have a favorite vacation spot or most favorite vacation memory?
The island of Palau in the South Pacific.
10. What was the last movie you watched?