Meet Tracey Gzamouranis
1. How did you get involved with Magnificent Mutts & Meows and what type of work do you do?
We started fostering when another volunteer posted in a private FB group that MagMutts was in need of fosters. We adopted our 4th foster, Lola. We’ve had many, many puppies and dogs come through our lives and each one has gone on to find their forever home. We’ve made a difference in those lives.
2. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog person. I’ve never owned a cat.
3. Do you have a favorite breed?
I love all dogs but if I had to pick a favorite, I might have to say Australian cattle dog.
4. Why would you recommend adoption?
With all the dogs and puppies in shelters, I cannot imagine why anyone would not adopt. It just makes sense.
5. Tell us about hobbies you do outside of rescue.
I have 3 kids and I spend most of my time at their sports or music events.
6. What is your guilty pleasure food?
Mexican or Thai food – the spicier the better!!
7. Do you have a favorite vacation spot or vacation memory?
This past summer we took the family to Greece and that has become my favorite vacation – it was absolutely amazing!!
8. What TV show or series do you binge watch?
Big Bang Theory and This is Us.
9. Real or fiction, alive or dead, who would you most want to have lunch with and why?
My dad, he passed away 5 years ago this month. I miss him every day.