Meet Patricia Reynolds
1. What inspired you to start volunteering with Magnificent Mutts & Meows?
A plea for fosters on Facebook.
2. What is your favorite thing about being a volunteer here?
All of the wonderful volunteers. Everyone works so hard.
3. Why would you recommend someone volunteer in rescue?
It is very rewarding and the other volunteers so nice.
4. Describe a memorable moment you had while volunteering.
My husband and I are Charlie’s fosters. The support we received from everyone during the fundraiser for Charlie’s heart surgery was amazing! He is doing well, and will have a normal life. The best news is that a Cardiology Professor with University of Wisconsin and her husband are adopting Charlie! He has had an amazing journey. Thank you all!
5. Are you a cat or dog person?
Definitely a dog and cat person.
6. Why would you recommend someone adopt?
When you adopt you save the life of your pet and open up a place for another.
7. What kind of work or hobbies do you do outside of rescue?
I like to do creative sewing.
8. What is your favorite song, type of music or band?
I recently saw Tony Bennett. He was so amazing.
9. Do you have a favorite vacation spot or most favorite vacation memory?
My favorite vacation spot is Maui, it is so beautiful.